May 20, 2011

Flour & Sugar Overload

Yesterday was not a good day for me, I went a little crazy and gave myself flour & sugar overload.  What is this exactly you ask?  It is the overindulgence in flour based food.  For the record, I LOVE bread, cake, pastries, cookies, and almost anything made with flour. 

I had two doughnuts to start off my morning courtesy of a post-meeting offering (they were screaming my name).  About 15 minutes later, GreenGirl came in with pan dulce (YUM!!!!!) so eventually, I had an empanada which turned out to be pineapple instead of the pumpkin I was searching for.  Lunch was a slice of BBQ chicken pizza, and then later on, I found the pumpkin empanada, so was compelled to take half leaving the other half for Snort. 

Needless to say, I felt yucky!  I vowed yesterday to keep my intake to a minimum from now on.  Oddly, I had 2 pieces of toast with Nutella this morning.  Mid-bite, I realized the stupidity but decided the breakfast bliss was good enough to hold me today.  Therefore, the rest of my day will be void of flour and sugar.  I hope.  I will try.  Really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what are your thoughts?