What exactly do they need that allows my current desk to provide better access?
Only a few things come to mind:
- The copy machine that isn't typically going to be used by a newbie for awhile.
- The Clinical Pharmacy staff-but we have phones to call them/legs to walk over to them and talk to them
- MastiffLady's office but she likely won't be coming out of it much anyway, so what's the benefit?
- The Lunch Room (?) they'd be about 6 steps closer than I will be once I move to the corner
- the Restroom-again, maybe about 14 steps closer as the ladies' is further away than the men's